***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Help Desk Analyst
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5 Years
- The purpose of this Help Desk position is to provide a proactive response and resolution to any problems or incidents discovered while monitoring the ITS fiber network, roadside devices and software applications or working with construction project teams.
- The Help Desk Technician will be an IT professional who provides technical assistance on computer systems and serves as the first contact for customers who need technical assistance over the phone or email. We are looking for a tech-savvy help desk technician to be responsible for providing technical assistance with computer systems, hardware, and software. As a help desk technician, you are responsible for responding to email, chat, or phone queries and offering technical support to customers using computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Responsibilities for Help Desk Technician
- Manage Help Desk tickets in a timely manner
- Respond to customer issues via phone, email and computer chat and follow-up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
- Document customer interactions
- Resolve customer reported issues
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next Tier
- Install, make changes and repair computer hardware and software
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests related to IT issues.
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding of new or outgoing users.
- Install, configure, maintain and upgrade PC software.
- Qualifications for Help Desk Technician
- Experience working in a help desk environment
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts with minimal notice
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Proficiency with Windows, Linux, and IOS computers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized to keep tickets in order
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical technical issues as they arise.
- Motivated to learn and troubleshoot new devices and systems in a fast moving IT environment
- Understanding and appreciation for information security within systems and user devices.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, independence and reliability to complete tasks with little or no supervision, if necessary
- Familiarity with ticketing systems, preferably Manage Engine, is not a requirement – but is a plus
- Linux – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT/Vista/7 – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Manage Engine Ticketing system – Familiarity with ticketing systems, preferably Manage Engine, is not a requirement – but is a plus – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Help Desk – Experience working in a help desk environment – Novice (1-3 Years)
- IOS – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Communication skills both verbal and written – Advanced (7-9 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2407 EX 101\470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MS Windows,Linux,IOS,Windows NT,Windows 9x/2000,Vista
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3660