***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Healthcare Lead QA Analyst
Location : Atlanta, GA (Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam or In Person
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 7 Years
DCH is seeking a qualified candidate to serve full-time, on a contract basis, as a Testing Lead for the MEST implementation. The qualified candidate must work efficiently and effectively and possess project management and technical skills and experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the software quality assurance strategy and implementation for MEST.
- Act as a Project Lead/Delivery Lead on quality and user acceptance testing phases of projects.
- Contribute to strategy and process development for the team.
- Drive initiatives such as QA/UA testing strategy and plan creation, manual testing, integration testing, etc.
- Develop and implement a continuous automated testing solution for MEST.
- Create test strategies, test plans, acceptance criteria and implementation timelines.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts.
- Define and communicate the overall quality and user acceptance strategy, practices, tools and governance.
- Train and guide business analysis team on automated testing.
- Make recommendations on acceptable risks in the application.
- Report on product quality and release readiness.
- Assist with supporting and troubleshooting issues in test environments.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in Software & Data Quality Assurance.
- Experience in leading quality assurance and user acceptance testing practices.
- Experience working in AWS (Amazon Web Services) projects and/or environments.
- Experience in Requirement analysis, Test Planning and coordinating Test activities, Test case development, test data preparation, Test Execution, test results documentation, defect management and triaging.
- Experience in Manual and Automated testing.
- Experience in continuous automated testing.
- Experience in User Acceptance testing and coordination
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Strong leadership, skills along with the ability to develop and execute on strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to interact comfortably with all levels of staff, vendors and third parties.
- Experience in SDLC methodologies, Agile, Iterative, Waterfall
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff
- Experience working both independently and in team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Support diverse and inclusive work environment
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross – functional environment
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance – 7 years
- Experience in leading Quality Assurance Teams – 3 years
- Experience with gathering requirements from the client / business and documentation – 7 years
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) – 7 years
- Agile methodology– 5 years
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Leadership – Preferred
Required / Desired Skills
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance
Required 7 Years
- Experience in leading Quality Assurance Teams
Required 3 Years
- Experience with gathering requirements from the client / business and documentation
Required 7 Years
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC)
Required 7 Years
- Agile methodology
Required 5 Years
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Leadership –
- Medicaid or Healthcare Experience
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5280 EX 108 /470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: AWS,MS Office,MS Word,MS Excel,MS PowerPoint,MS Visio,UAT,Manual Testing,SDLC,Waterfall,Agile
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3746