*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : HCM Workday Developer
Location : St Louis, MO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 7 Years
Job Description :
- Candidates needs to be on Technical Side, not Configuration side. They need to have good experience with Workday HCM, which is Human Capital Management.
- Client is seeking an experienced engineer with extensive background leveraging Workday technology in delivery of technical solutions. The position requires advanced knowledge of Workday integration and reporting, and working knowledge of related configuration such as business processes and security. Acts as key resource on Platform agile scrum team, engaged in all aspects of story delivery; the candidate will be adept with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, operating and maintaining products.
- Takes full stack ownership by consistently writing production-ready and testable code.
- Consistently creates optimal design adhering to architectural best practices; considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs.
- Makes sound design/coding decisions keeping customer experience in the forefront.
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards. Conducts code reviews to provide guidance on engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures.
- -Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices.
- -Exhibits relentless focus in software reliability engineering standards embedded into development standards.
- -Embraces emerging technology opportunities and contributes to the best practices in support of the bank’s technology needs
- -Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- -Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tenant Management experience
- Workday studio experience
- Job Scheduling experience
- Workday system monitoring and health
- Experience with APIs and Web Services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, and WS standards)
- 3 years of experience and high competency level with Workday integration and related tools (Custom Reports, EIB, Core Connectors, XSLT, Document Transforms and Workday Studio)
- Ability to resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Experience in Workday Report Writing (standard, dashboard, composite and BIRT)
- Working knowledge of Workday Security Fundamentals
- Workday Studio
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5280 EX 108/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Workday HCM, Workday, Human Capital Management, SOAP, REST, WSDL, EIB, XSLT, BIRT, WS Standards, Core Connectors
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4512