***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : GIS Specialist
Location : Lincoln, NE (Remote, Locals)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- This position will be responsible to design, develop, and implement systems and databases to access and store geospatial data. Perform data analysis utilizing mapping software conforming to standardized best practices. Design digital maps using geospatial data modeling and analyze spatial and non-spatial information. Administer and troubleshoot applications and GIS solutions. Analyze spatial data to discover patterns and trends through mapping software and designing digital maps with geographic data and various other data sets. Manage a digital library of geographic maps and meta data in various files types. Creating “shapefiles” to merge topographical data with external data by layering external data over a topographical map. Experience coordinating the development of web-based GIS applications, datasets, and maps, and performing tasks such as geocoding addresses within various databases is required. Public Health experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field of study or equivalent. Specific coursework in planning, geography, computer science or engineering. Knowledge of advanced GIS principles and practices as well as ESRI software is required. Proficiency with GIS desktop software and data management. High level of attention to detail is required.
- Good communications skills are required. Must be able to demonstrate past experiences of working with individuals and diverse groups to build teams and maintain lasting consensus. Must be able to interpret rules, regulations and policies and make recommendations in accordance with established precedent. Experience in healthcare or public health settings preferred.
- Skills in active listening; oral and written comprehension and expression; critical thinking; deductive reasoning; initiative; judgment and decision making; making decisions and solving problems; organizing, planning and prioritizing; providing consultation and advice to others; system evaluation; time management.
- Communication Skills – Must be able to demonstrate past experiences of working with individuals and diverse groups to build teams and maintain lasting consensus.
- GIS and ESRI software – Knowledge of advanced GIS principles and practices as well as ESRI software is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Bachelor’s degree in technology related field of study or equivalent.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5245 EX 107/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4596