***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Full stack.Net developer
Location : Denver, CO (Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 4 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 8 Years
Job Description :
Responsible for the overall system design. Documents development requirements for database, applications, and operation system environment. Consults with end users to test and debug applications to meet client needs. Serves as expertise in all aspects of designing and application development. May conduct training to IT Staff. Requires a bachelor’s degree and may be expected to have an advanced degree in area of specialty and at least 4 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor or specialist.
- In depth knowledge of application development, and application design
- Demonstrated a high level of understanding in development concepts, technical designs, database designs, application specifications and system integration.
- Full stack application development experience and experience mentoring/assisting junior team developers.
- Back End Technologies/Concepts: ASP.NET MVC, C# and RESTful API design
- Relational (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Strong Oracle experience – Required
- Source control using git – Required
- Working with legacy code – Required
- Powershell & Unix Bash Shell Scripting – Required
- Networking, Debugging networking issues – Required
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
- Experience with Azure DevOps tool suite is strongly preferred: Boards, Wiki, Repos, Pipeline, Test Plan, Artifacts, etc.
- Experience with real-time logging and monitoring tools like Splunk
- Excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Effective time management. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Passion for enterprise-level agile development, problem solving, the ability to quickly learn new concepts, and must be able to interact with all levels of technical and business teams
- Team player, self-motivated and able to work collaboratively across organizations and geographic locations
Scope of Work
Contractor, will be working on the Department of Human Services Trails Product and shall provide the Services in an agile environment as follows:
- Review, analyze and recommend updates to scalable components within the platform.
- Implement bug fixes and enhancements to the Trails environment utilizing tools AzureDevOps, Oracle and Visual Studio.
- Provide support and debug issues identified within the Colorado Child Welfare System environment
- Create and enhance scripts/snippets of code for the application to be run on the RedHat Enterprise Linux environment.
- Developing client server application/process and libraries.
- Document the required system information.
- Identifying bottlenecks or bugs and troubleshooting integration issues.
- Testing code quality and durability.
- Maintaining the automation and quality of the code.
- Independently develop .NET solutions to enhance a web enabled Modernized Trails environment.
- Be capable of maintaining source repository using AureDevOps/Team Foundation Server.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) coordination with state program staff on changes and meeting user story requirements.
- Perform unit testing and documentation of developed code.
- Debug issues identified within testing efforts and generate bug descriptions and service desk tickets as needed.
- Application Development and Design – In depth knowledge of application development and application design
- Azure DevOps tool suite – Experience with Azure DevOps tool suite is strongly preferred: Boards, Wiki, Repos, Pipeline, Test Plan, Artifacts, etc.
- Back End Technologies/Concepts – ASP.NET MVC, C# and RESTful API design
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles – Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
- Git – Strong control using git
- Legacy Code – Experience working with legacy code
- Networking/Debugging networking issues – Networking/Debugging networking issues
- Oracle – Strong Oracle Experience
- Powershell & Unix Bash Shell Scripting – Powershell & Unix Bash Shell Scripting
- Relational Databases – Oracle, SQL Server
- Splunk (and similar tools) – Experience with real-time logging and monitoring tools like Splunk
- Time Management – Effective time management. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 4 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4028