***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Full Stack .Net Developer
Location : Salem, OR (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 10 Years
- Full-time professional work experience in the development and support of Information Technology applications. Successful completion of an Information Technology Certification program, accredited college and/or graduate training may substitute for the required work experience. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least at least 9 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience in the design and development of multi-tiered software applications.
- Working knowledge of the .NET framework for application development and must be able to develop applications using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server for the purpose of source code control and to track code bugs/issues/tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written format, with persons that have various levels of application development and computer knowledge.
- The position will last for approx. 6 months and report directly to IT Program Manager or the IT Application Manager. Working hours are 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday. Required core hours are between 9:00 and 16:00. Work can be done remotely or in our Salem Oregon Office.
- C# – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- .net – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET – Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106/ 470-410-5245 EX 107
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3755