*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Full Stack Developer
Location : Richfield MN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 10 Years
Job Description :
- You will be part of the engineering team responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions that will reach massive scale.
- Contribute to the architecture and development of the digital platform and tools to support key e-commerce and cloud technology initiatives.
- You will build and enhance core tools that are needed to support development, testing and integrations leading to Continuous Delivery.
- Use your creative and innovation-driven mindset to articulate engineering design strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
- Use modern web development tools and technologies: Node.js, ECMAScript 6, React
- 10 years of Full Stack Experience
- Experience with Java/Spring/Maven
- Solid technical communication skills with business partners and other engineer teams
- Experience using version control systems such as Git
- Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira or ClearQuest
- Proficiency with UNIX/Linux command line
- Experience in understanding different integration patterns and their usage during testing
- Experience with modern web technologies and NoSQL
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure; AWS / OpenStack
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: NodeJS, ReactJs, JavaSpring, Maven, GIT, JIRA, IBM ClearQuest, Unix, Linux, NoSQL, AWS, ECMAScript 6
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4388