*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Full stack Developer
Location : Seattle, WA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 3+ Years
Job Description :
What will you do?
- Develop, integrate, test, deploy, debug full-stack software solutions.
- Evaluate new software technologies (i.e., libraries, frameworks, services) that help development to stay abreast of industry trends and standards
- Take ownership of the software we build as a team, with a focus on delivering the best possible customer experience.
What we look for in an engineer:
- Ability to take ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both regarding estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in a collaborative setting.
- Experience working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Understanding of coding best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field OR equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 2 years of hands-on experience in:
- Web services development
- DevOps automation tools (GitHub Actions, Jenkins), software version control (git), and testing frameworks
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- 2+ years of experience with mobile app development
*******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-8564 EX 116
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-146