***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Full Stack Developer
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 Years
Job Description :
Comments Need STRONG Java , Springboot /React experience
- The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will be responsible for the analysis, design, testing, development and maintenance of best in class software experiences. The candidate is a self-motivated individual who can collaborate with a team and across the organization. The candidate takes responsibility of the software artifacts produced adhering to the standards in order to ensure minimal impact to the customer experience. The candidate will be adept with the agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, operating and maintaining products using React.js framework.
- Takes full stack ownership by consistently writing production-ready and testable code.
- Consistently creates optimal design adhering to architectural best practices; considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs.
- Makes sound design/coding decisions keeping customer experience in the forefront.
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards. Conducts code reviews to provide guidance on engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures.
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices.
- Exhibits relentless focus in software reliability engineering standards embedded into development standards.
- Embraces emerging technology opportunities and contributes to the best practices in support of the bank?s technology transformation.
- Contributes to a culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvement
- Reviews tasks critically and ensures they are appropriately prioritized and sized for incremental delivery. Anticipates and communicates blockers and delays before they require escalation.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Utilizes technical expertise and leadership skills to resolve issues, ensure product goals are met, and serve as a mentor to coach and support junior engineers to continue to raise the engineering bar across the organization.
- Works to drive both high level and detailed technical designs, conducts technical reviews and define solution requirements and technical implementation approaches.
- Proficient understanding of algorithms, data structures, architectural design patterns and best practices.
- Thorough understanding of Typescript, React.js, Angular and its core principles
- 6-8 years of experience with popular React.js/ Angular workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Able to communicate processes and results with all parties involved in the product team, including engineers, product owner, scrum master, third party vendors and customers.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
API / Backend :
- Java 8, Java 11
- Spring, Spring Boot
- ORM Frameworks such as JPA/Hibernate, jOOQ, MyBatis
- MySQL, Postgres
- Experience with testing frameworks such as jUnit, TestNG, Mockito.
UI / Frontend :
- A11y standards
Preferred – DevOps :
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Agile Software Development Cycle
Participates in the technical design of application systems. Develops and implements application systems by participating through the software development lifecycle from inception to delivery and beyond. The role is high touch position with a notable amount of collaboration across product teams and stakeholders to define requirements and understand how they fit into the end objective.
- Designs and writes complex code in several languages relevant to our existing product stack, with a focus on automation
- Configures, tunes, maintains and installs applications systems and validates system functionality
- Installs new software releases and application system upgrades. Evaluates and installs software patches
- Monitors and fine tunes applications system to achieve optimum performance levels and works with hardware teams to resolve issues with hardware and software
- Assists with application system problem resolution by working with application developers, vendors, and internal infrastructure teams member to troubleshoot
- Addresses product backlog and provide continuous delivery of high-quality features
- Maintains a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation to ensure data integrity
- Acts to improve the overall reliability of systems and to increase efficiency
- Works collaboratively with cross functional teams, using Agile / DevOps principles to bring products to life, achieve business objectives and serve customer needs
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5381 EX 112/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4624