***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Full Stack Developer
Location : Richfield, MN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Description :
- Participate in the creation and presentation of technical designs.
- Design and deliver complex solutions.
- Actively participate in planning activities.
- Anticipate technical issues at the product level and make architectural and design decisions to avoid them.
- Effectively triage complex issues across systems in both production and local environments.
- Demonstrate creativity and take initiative in solving complex problems.
- Consistently deliver a high volume of story points relative to the team.
- Interpret holes in product direction and take the appropriate action within the team.
- Make others better through a variety of strategies.
- Sets a consistent example of agile development practices with Product and UX.
How much time will the resource spend pair programming?
- Some, but it’s limited to need.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Full-stack experience in cloud-based web development – 5+ years
- NodeJS – 5+ years
- Java/Groovy – 3+ years
- Postgres/Cockroach/NOSQL – 3+ years
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- Experience with API-first design
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with front end automated testing frameworks
- Experience with messaging queues
Will there be a Hacker Rank test Required for this REQ?
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5381 EX 112/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4535