***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Front End Developer
Location : Minneapolis, MN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
- Collaborates with strategists, UX designers, accessibility, consultants, product managers / owners, and other partner groups on ideation and concept efforts for next generation experiences (features, apps, product touch points, etc.) for responsive web, including kiosk, desktop/laptop, and mobile devices. Works within agile teams and on dedicated project work. Responsibilities typically include:
- Advises and guides design team and partner groups in upstream discussion on feasibility of next generation ideas from technical perspective.
- Prepares low and high-fidelity concept prototypes for concept ideation and innovation, research, test and measurement efforts.
- Provides oversight and guidance, as well as granular detail and specificity regarding the exact elements and components that comprise an experience that is delivered to customers.
- Participates in iterative/lean software design test-learn software design life cycles. Assists production technology teams with UI production efforts. Collaborates with teams to determine road maps to reach desired results.
- Creates high-impact reusable components for use across the enterprise.
- Works concurrently on multiple tasks or projects in an agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Five to eight years of related work experience
- Thorough knowledge of UX best practices, interactive design principles, guidelines, and relevant policies, including current web accessibility standards
- React experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to define build plan
- Ability to determine which type of prototype is appropriate for the project need – low-fidelity Figma vs HTML, etc.
- Ability to meet current web accessibility standards by leveraging testing tools and semantic, accessible development techniques.
- Basic understanding of current trends and developments in the area of web, application and software development
- Familiarity with managing reusable shared component libraries and design systems desired
- Familiarity of design thinking process and framework, and familiarization with workshop and co-creations desired
- Experience with user-centered design from concept to delivery
- Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including kiosk, desktop/laptop, and mobile devices
- Experience collaborating with large teams
- Strong understanding of project life cycle methodology (PLM) and testing methodologies / procedures
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Agile experience preferred
- Development of websites and applications through all phases of the development life cycle (including planning, building, testing, deploying, and maintaining)
- Working with project managers using traditional and Agile methodologies to plan and execute development
- A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms and applications
- Firm understanding of software development principles, capabilities and limitations of platforms, including first-time user experience, battery life, connectivity issues, and perceived performance
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Knowledge of Accessibility and Web Standards
- Experience with both Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5381 EX 112/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4813