***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Front End Developer
Location : Richfield, MN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8+ Years
Job Description :
Position Summary/Job Description:
- You will be part of the engineering team responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions that will reach massive scale.
- Contribute to the architecture and development of the store locator and locations experiences.
- Use your creative and innovation-driven mindset to articulate engineering design strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
- Guide and pair-program with junior engineers throughout the development process. Advocate for clean code and other best practices through PRs.
- Use modern web development tools and technologies: Node.js, ECMAScript 6, React, Redux
How much time will the resource spend pair programming?
Around 25% – depends on the work but the team pair programs quite a bit.
- What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience with React, Node, and Redux
- Solid technical communication skills with business partners and other engineering teams
- Experience using version control systems such as Git
- Experience with modern testing tools (Cypress, Backstop, Jest, React Testing Library)
- Experience with bundling technologies (Webpack, Rollup)
- Exposure to Cloud Infrastructure; AWS / OpenStack
- Solid debugging skills and experience with tools such as Splunk and Kibana
- Understanding of frontend performance best practices
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
Experience with React Native/Mobile App development.
Will there be a Hacker Rank test Required for this REQ? Yes
Prescreening Questions: Must be submitted on resume, no exceptions!
- What are some factors that you consider when choosing a framework or library to use in your tech stack?
- What are some ways that you can ensure you and your team have a successful release?
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5381 EX 112
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: NodeJS,ReactJs,Redux.Js,GIT,Cypress JS,Jest,Webpack,AWS,Splunk,Kibana,React Native,ECMAScript 6,Node,Backstop,Rollup
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4602