***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : ETL Developer
Location : Boston, MA (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 13 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
Snowflake Data Warehouse – Role description:
- Lead ETL & SQL Developer with good Data Analytics skills.
- Perform DA and technical analyst tasks to convert business requirements into technical design.
- Should be able to handle daily batch monitoring tasks.
- Participate in on-prem and cloud migration design and solutioning discussions.
- Good oral and written communication skills to interact with client and teams.
- Unix Shell
Mandatory Skills :
- Informatica (Proficiency P3 & Above),
- SQL (P3 – DB2 else others),
- UNIX Shell scripting,
- Data Analytics,
- Cloud Basics (AWS topics)
Optional Skills (in order of preference):
- SSAS Cubes,
- ESP (Scheduling Tool),
- Java (Basics),
- Insurance Ecosystem (Commercial Insurance),
Nice to Have:
- AWS S3/ Step Function
- Bachelor’s Degree
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Position Keywords: SQL, SNOWFLAKE, Unix Shell, Data Analytics ,Cloud, AWS, Cognos, DevOps, Java
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 13 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4075