***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : ETL Developer
Location : Richfield MN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
- The primary skills of this role are backend programming skills and secondary skills are database development/data warehouse.
- This position will involve implementation of data pipelines following various solution patterns, using tools like NiFi, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Cloud Composer, BigQuery, Cloud Function/Run.
How much time will the resource spend pair programming?
- Will provide onboarding supports, including training, documentation as well as KT.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Python: 3~5 years. (backend)
- Java: 2~3 years. (backend)
- SQL: 2~3 years
- CI/CD: 1~2 years
- Data warehousing and ETL: 1~2 years
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- System Integrations
- Data analytics and experiences with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Collaboration with cross functional teams
Will there be a Hacker Rank test Required for this REQ?
Additional preferred skills:
- Cloud data warehouse (e.g. BigQuery)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Development of cloud data engineering batch and streaming pipelines using Python
- Experience working with marketing and advertising platforms (e.g. Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, etc.)
- In additional to traditional data engineering experiences, we are looking for someone that has at least 2~3 years of strong backend development experiences, using Java and/or Python (preferred).
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Position Keywords: NiFi,Cloud,Google BigQuery,Python,Java,SQL,Data Analytics,Tableau,GCP,Marketing,Pub,Sub,Dataflow
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4037