*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : ETL DataStage Developer
Location : Lincoln, NE (Remote, Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or related experience. Minimum of five years of experience related to the essential functions of the position. Any equivalent education and\or work experience may be substituted in order to meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
- Experience with complex SQL Server PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, ETL framework and concepts, Datawarehousing concepts, Cloud concepts, Microsoft SSIS, SSRS, IBM Datastage, database programming, Azure Data factory, Azure Devops, Azure SQL, SQL performance tuning, data modeling, ETL job scheduling, execution of datawarehousing projects.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- The entire software development lifecycle.
- Writes advanced SQL including some query tuning.
- Experience in the identification of data quality.
- Experience in creating ETL jobs using IBM datastage.
- Experience in creating data pipelines using Azure data factory.
- Experience designing and building complete ETL/Microsoft SSIS/IBM Datastage processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing.
- Utilize ad-hoc techniques to perform on-the-fly analysis of data.
- Proficient in how to deploy to and debug a production SSIS/IBM Datastage environment.
- Design, build and deploy effective IBM Datastage/SSIS packages.
- Implement stored procedures and effectively query a database.
- Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the ETL packages.
- Provide support and fix issues in the ETL packages.
- Author and execute unit test scripts.
- Established policies, procedures, practices of the Nebraska Department of Education.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Have regular interaction with business team to understand the functional requirements and translate them into technical specification document and subsequently perform the coding of database and ETL artifacts.
- Create ETL packages/jobs as per the technical requirements.
- Troubleshoot SSIS packages and fix the code issues as needed.
- Analyze the required ETL packages for performance tuning and come up with solutions to improve the runtime.
- Prepare design specifications and functional documentations for assigned database projects.
- Analyze legacy and current systems and create technical documentation and source to target mapping document.
- Perform space management and capacity planning for database systems.
- Develop database tables and dictionaries.
- Troubleshoot database related issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
- Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures, and triggers to support application development.
- Eagerness to learn new tool/technologies quickly and start working immediately.
- Azure – Azure Data factory, Azure Devops, Azure SQL, SQL performance tuning, data modeling, ETL job scheduling, execution of datawarehousing projects.
- SQL Server/ETL – Experience with complex SQL Server PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, ETL framework and concepts,
- SSIS/IBM – Datawarehousing concepts, Cloud concepts, Microsoft SSIS, SSRS, IBM Datastage, database programming,
- Bachelor’s Degree – Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or related experience.
*******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5283 EX 110/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SSIS, SSRS, IBM DataStage, IBM, DataStage, Azure Data Factory, Azure, DevOps, SQL, SQL Server, PL/SQL
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-134