******* Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Esri ArcGIS Developer
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
- Develops geoprocessing and GIS web services
- Develops GIS web editing/mapping applications
- Develops and configures ArcGIS Portal and ArcGIS Portal Apps such as Survey 123 and Field Maps/Collector
- Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications
- Maintains existing applications/services
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture
- Provides end user support and creates support documentation
- Works closely with other developers and architects
- Estimates work effort and proposes development solutions
Work Terms and Conditions:
- Candidate will be working in the GDOT Office of IT Applications. Candidates will work with supporting IT team members (database, network, server, etc.) and interacting with business units. The candidate will follow nternal GDOT standards and accepted best practices for developed solutions.
- The position end date is set for the end of the Georgia DOT fiscal year. Georgia DOT may exercise the option to renew contracts in one year increments. Several successful consultants have continued working for several years with contract extensions. However, Georgia DOT is under no obligation to extend contracts and may terminate employment at any time.
- At present, consultant may have the option to telework up to 4 business days, with one business day required in the office. When teleworking, consultant must have suitable internet connection and environment to comply with GDOT telework policies.
- Upon hiring and creation of user account, consultant is to pick-up ID/Security badge and computing equipment at One Georgia Center work location at no travel expense to GDOT.
- Georgia DOT will reimburse authorized travel expense lodging and meals. Georgia DOT will reimburse authorized travel use of a personal vehicle use. Any travel expenses to relocate to Atlanta, GA or in order to start work will not be reimbursed. All travel expense reimbursement shall be in accordance with State Accounting Office Travel Policy: https://sao.georgia.gov/state-travel-policy
- The Department has 12 holidays, which consultants are not allowed to work nor make up any time for those holiday weeks without management’s approval. Consultants are not to take extended leave during their first year of service (e.g. 2 weeks or greater).
- Consultant must have cell phone which can be used for business calls.
- GDOT does not provide free parking. All routine commuting expenses are the responsibility of the candidate.
Required / Desired Skills
- Batchelors degree from accredited college or university in related field and 6 years of related experience
Required 6 Years
Required 3 Years
- PL SQL/SQL
Required 2 Years
- Esri ArcGIS Server Enterprise
Required 2 Years
- Python Scripting
Required 2 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3727