***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Drupal Content Manager
Location : Atlanta, GA (Initial Remote )
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 4 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam Interview Only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- Close collaboration with project managers and the UX team on content and information architecture projects with state agencies.
- Developing content strategy based on website analytics and public-sector best practices.
- Managing content on Georgia.gov, the state’s flagship website, and the Digital Services Georgia website and related social media accounts. This includes research and reporting, plain-language writing and editing content, blogging and building presentations.
- Establish or update content portions of Georgia’s Digital Standards and Guidelines.
- Assist the DSGa team’s overall mission by leading training classes and addressing support tickets submitted by clients of GovHub, Georgia’s Drupal-based content management system.
- -MS Outlook
- -Google Drive
- -Drupal CMS
Required Skills / Experience
- 4+ years’ experience working in web content development, preferably with a journalism, consulting, or digital agency background.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Creative idea generator and problem solver with a heart for public service.
- Advanced ability to understand new technologies, specifically in the realm of web development.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills working with both internal and client teams at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills; able to work on a schedule and under pressure.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic attitude to learn different skills and help wherever is needed.
- Ability to multi-task and work on different tasks each day.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5245 EX 107/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: JIRA,MS Outlook,CMS,Drupal,Website Analytics
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 4 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4609