***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Digital Analytics Engineers
Location : Cupertino, CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5+ Years
- As a member of the Open Banking Technology team, you will be a pioneer of new ideas, features, and products. We are looking for Senior Engineers who, along with their teammates, can build/prototype new ideas quickly, measure their effectiveness, and assess viability in the fast-growing Partner engagement practice.
- Your team, and you, will have the autonomy to define your roadmap, move at your own pace, and deliver innovative solutions.
What you will do
- Take ideas from concept to fully working prototype
- Define and measure the results of those ideas and make informed product viability suggestions
- Participate in all stages of the product life cycle: product brainstorming, design, and implementation
- Ensure the successful transition of a successfully incubated idea
- Not be afraid to fail
- Bring your whole self to work
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of relevant experience in digital analytics technologies, data reporting and visualization tools, business intelligence platforms and web technologies.
- 5+ years digital analytics experience with one or more leading web/digital analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics). Hands-on implementation experience with Adobe Analytics or Adobe Certification qualification is a plus.
- Solid background in developing analytics measurement plans, specifying data requirements, documenting tagging strategies and auditing analytics implementation.
- Hand-on experience in creating, configuring and managing different reports and dashboards using different types of business intelligence, digital analytics and data visualization tools.
- Fit into a team that has embraced continuous delivery
- Experience using modern and functional programming styles
- Excellent code hygiene and habits
- Familiarity with source control management best practices
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4810