*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Digital Analytics Analyst
Location : Cupertino, CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Description :
- As a Digital Analytics Analyst on the Digital Web Analytics & Tagging team, this individual will support digital analytics tagging from beginning to end from identifying KPIs, validating tags to developing reports and dashboards within Adobe Analytics.
- The analyst will sit at the intersection of our partners in the Digital Organization (digital product managers who are shaping the future of our platforms and interfaces for our four customer segments – consumer, small business, corporate and employee), our Technology partners (specifically our Adobe Analytics and Tealium teams who implement tags), and our Reporting & Analytics teams (responsible for assessing performance of our platforms and interfaces across our segments).
The Digital Data Analyst is responsible for:
- Understanding customer features and guide Digital product owners in thinking through the reporting that will be needed and then translate into necessary tagging implications across our digital platforms and interfaces
- Ensuring a consistent tagging approach that enables desired reporting
- Validating tagging and usability within both Adobe Analytics UI as well as raw clickstream data – during feature releases as well as any necessary regression testing
- Building reports within Adobe Analytics to enable the Digital Organization with initial insights surrounding platform or interface performance
- Liaising with the Reporting teams to ensure smooth delivery of ongoing/customer level reporting, analytics and insights
- Define business requirements for evaluation and selection of analytics technologies and integration of new data asset
- Play an active role with TOS engineers to ensure critical data is available, with quality in the proper platforms with clear SLAs
- Working effectively with, Data Governance, IT and risk partners to drive initiatives to completion
- Key member of agile team to identify and manage tagging issues or roadblocks through to resolution
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding and experience with implementation and usage of web analytics and tagging tools – primarily Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tealium, Launch and others.
- The Digital Enterprise Analytics team sits at the intersection of digital and data – a huge area of growth and importance at U.S. Bank. Come join a team whose mission is to run world-class targeted experiences and analytics to drive digital across the enterprise and to have fun doing it!
- Experience with one or more Web/Digital Analytics Tools (e.g. Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics etc.) and Tag Management System (e.g. Tealium, Ensighten, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager etc.).
- Good understanding of the characteristics of web/mobile clickstream data, such as customer identification, timestamp management, tracking beacon design, event serialization, variable scope etc., is a plus but not required.
- Mobile Programming background (iOS or Android) is a plus but not required.
- Fit into a team that has embraced continuous delivery
- Experience using modern and functional programming styles
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5352 EX – 111/470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4372