***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Devops Engineer
Location : Charlotte, NC
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 Years
- Perform DevOps related support and configuration, application support, deployment
Job Duties –
- Work with the API Scrum teams to determine stories for product releases and deployments in non-production and Production.
- Work with API engineers to support continuous delivery, build, release, testing, packaging, and deployment of applications.
- Manage code repositories, continuous builds, artifact repositories and other tools.
- Proactively review the performance and capacity of all aspects of production: code, infrastructure, data and message processing. Experience in troubleshooting related to tools/deployments issues.
- Better understanding of code scanning tools and Jenkins Pipeline and integration with deployment tools.
- Experience with PCF Cloud deployments and configuration.
- Experience in creating automation scripts using Python
- Nice to have below :
- APIGEE Gateway exposure through the Apigee platform.
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of experience in IT operations – build and deployment enterprise applications.
- 6 years in Experience creating and maintaining automated builds using tools such as Jenkins etc.
- 6 years’ experience on CI/CD infrastructure and processes for multiple projects using Jenkins, uDeploy, Ansible, Artifactory, Maven,Gradle
- Experience with APM/monitoring tools such as NewRelic or AppDynamics, Splunk .
- Experience in Microservices deployment on Tomcat Servers Experience in APM Tools (AppDynamics, Splunk, Wily, etc.)
- Experience in Shell scripting Experience in Source Code Control (SVN, GIT/GITHUB)
- General knowledge of Java/J2EE Experience in SQL (Oracle), Mongo DB, Sonarqube, Checkmarx, Blackduck scanning tools and DevSecOps(Security) process
- An understanding of operating systems, platforms and infrastructure including Linux, Windows, Docker, Vagrant, virtualization, PCF Cloud, AWS ECS, etc.
- Experience with integrating the Git workflow into your automated jobs. Profiling, performance tuning, monitoring, and debugging.
- An understanding of automated testing tools such as PHPUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor, etc
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2407 EX 101\470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: DevOps,Jenkins,Cloud,Python,APIGEE,Ansible,Artifactory,Maven,Gradle,New Relic,AppDynamics,Splunk,Microservices,Apache Tomcat,Shell Scripting,Shell,Apache Subversion,GIT,Github,Java,J2EE,SQL,Oracle,MongoDB,SonarQube,CheckMarx,Linux,MS Windows,Docker,Vagrant,AWS ECS,PHPUnit,CucumberJS,Selenium,Protractor.JS,Workflow,UDeploy,Wily,Blackduck Scanning Tools
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3665