***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Devops Engineer
Location : Richfield, MN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
The candidate will assist the Engineering Productivity team with administration and operational responsibilities for the productivity tools that we own. The primary work will be moving these tools to cloud environments and building out DEVOPS best practices, while automating administrative work.
Position Summary/Job Description:
- As a Junior developer, the candidate will learn how to build automation scripts with scheduling and triggers in an AWS cloud environment. Automation tools must be able to send and retrieve information through HTTP APIs, write data to SQL and cloud storage, and report to logging and monitoring aggregation tools.
- Candidate will use their customer service skills and troubleshooting skills to provide excellent customer service to the engineering teams. This will include support desk rotations and administration of engineering productivity tools such as SSO authentication services, Github, Slack and the Atlassian suite along with other tools.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Experience with building clients and servers for web APIs in any programming language
- Familiarity with SQL databases or cloud datastores
- Familiarity with cloud services and infrastructure (AWS Lambda, Container services, and AWS RDS, etc)
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- Experience building Slack-Bots
- Administration of Atlassian suite
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Position Keywords: HTTP APIs,AWS cloud,SQL,SSO authentication services,Github,Slack,Atlassian suite,SQL databases,AWS Lambda,Container services,AWS RDS
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4025