*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Database Manager
Location : Denver, CO (Remote, Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10 Years
Job Description :
- Maintains data storage and access by evaluating, designing and implementing company database[s]. Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process.
- Writes codes for database access, modifications and constructions. Relies on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions.
- Works under immediate supervision and usually reports to a manager.
- Full-time professional work experience in Software Development, Maintenance, or Implementation.
- Responsible for database design, database implementation, and database administration in an ORACLE environment
- Knowledge and Skill sets include at least one year technical expertise in an ORACLE environment, to include development of scripts, testing procedures and table creation and updates.
- Must have complete knowledge of backups, restores, indexes, key structures and data loading.
- Must have detailed knowledge of the Oracle Environment, including schema creation and how these schemas relate to the overall environment
- Knowledge and Skill sets include, but are not limited to, design and implementation of an efficient, scalable database schema, and/or maintaining and supporting existing databases.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Oracle
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4575