*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Data Base Programmer/Analyst
Location : Denver, CO (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 10 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8+ Years
Job Description :
DESIGN, IMPLEMENT AND MAINTAIN NEW PRESENTATION LAYER TABLES AND VISUAL REPRESENTATIONS TO MAKE DATA more ACCESSIBLE
- With the guidance of the CDE Enterprise Architect and Presentation Layer Developer, the contractor shall review internal CDE documentation and use this information to design a reporting layer on Azure environment.
Requirements Gathering and Data Modeling Skills
- Strong requirements gathering skills: ability to work with customers to gather reporting requirements and translate into a data model for reporting using Tableau, Power BI, and Ad-hoc queries.
- Strong administrative skills including repository management and knowledge of best practices regarding aggregate tables and data marts.
Azure and Data Warehouse ETL Skills
- Experience working on Azure and implementing reporting layer tables using ETL logic which pulls data from an Oracle or SQL Server database.
- Experience working with star schemas and loading reporting layer table.
- Preferred experience with Informatica or IICS or similar ETL tool.
Business Intelligence Skills
- Experience creating dashboards using Tableau or Power BI. Experience working with the creation of data sources and actual implementation of visualization dashboards.
Strong oral and written communication skills working with both business users and technical staff
- The contractor shall demonstrate their understanding of the overall project goals and the specific goals as pertains to the contractor’s assignment for this project to the satisfaction of the Project Manager.
- The contractor be able to advise and provide guidance on the requested work.
- The contractor shall develop, maintain, and support Extract Transform and Load processes which are written using Informatica and/or SQL
- The contractor shall use Informatica and/or SQL to pull data from the CDE Data Warehouse tables and generate new aggregated data in summary tables which will be utilized for the creation of visuals.
- The contractor shall have experience in web development using Drupal on an Apache Server.
- The contractor shall have experience integrating Tableau or Power BI visuals into the web environment using Drupal on an Apache Server.
- The contractor shall have experience in implementing ADA accessibility requirements and best practices when developing visuals using Tableau or Power BI.
- The contract shall have experience in implementing ADA accessibility requirements and best practices when developing web pages.
- The contractor shall thoroughly test and document each step taken and perform knowledge transfer to the CDE staff.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Azure, Tableau, MS Power BI, Oracle, Database, SQL Server, Informatica, SQL, Drupal, VISUAL REPRESENTATIONS, Ad-Hoc Queries, IICS, Apache Server
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4582