***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Microsoft Azure Data Factory Developer
Location : Denver, CO (Hybrid)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
Job Description :
STATEMENT OF WORK
SECTION 1.0 PROJECT OVERVIEW
- The Colorado Department of Education (“CDE” or “the Department”) has been awarded a grant which includes the Implementation of Common Education Data Standards (CEDS) databases and an upgrade of the CDE infrastructure. CDE currently has an Oracle database environment. As part of this effort, CDE will be implementing cloud-based Microsoft Azure, SQL Server database and Web App Server. CDE will be utilizing this environment to install the open-source Common Education Data Standards (CEDS) Integrated Data Store (IDS) and Generate tool. Generate is a web application that used for Federal reporting. CDE is seeking a contractor with experience in Microsoft technologies (Azure Data Factory (ADF), SSIS, Azure SQL DB). This individual would also be responsible for providing recommendations, documentation, and knowledge transfer to the CDE staff. ADF will be used to populate the CEDS IDS (Azure SQL DB) and CEDS Data Warehouse from different sources.
SECTION 2.0 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- The Department’s project manager/enterprise Architect for this project.
- Contractor shall work closely and collaboratively with the Department’s Project Manager/Enterprise Architect throughout the duration of the Purchase Order to discuss suggestions or issues and incorporate guidance from the Department while performing the work described within this Statement of Work.
- The Contractor shall alert the Department’s Enterprise Architect, when issues or potential risks are encountered that will affect the project.
- The Contractor shall provide documentation to the Enterprise Architect. This documentation must provide details on the work provided and at a level a Department employee can use the information to support the work at the end of the contract.
- The Contractor shall submit detailed status reports or participate in weekly status meetings as required by the Department during the engagement.
- The Contractor shall attend required meetings with the required project stakeholders as directed by the Department. These meetings will be scheduled by a Department employee. All questions and communication should go through the Enterprise Architect, Dee Abueldahab. If Dee is not available, he will recommend a Department employee for the communication.
- Contractor shall retain all work papers generated for reference through the duration of the project and project acceptance.
- Contractor shall respond to all telephone calls, voicemail, and e-mail inquiries from the Department within one business day.
SECTION 3.0 CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- The Student Data Transparency and Security Act (C.R.S. §§ 22-16-101, et seq.) governing the privacy of Personally Identifiable Information requires a confidentiality contract between CDE and Contractor.
- Attached hereto and incorporated herein by reference and agreed to by the parties is a Confidentiality and Protection of Personally Identifiable Information Agreement (“Confidentiality Agreement”). Terms of the Confidentiality Agreement shall be considered binding upon the execution of the Purchase Order and shall remain in effect during the term of the Purchase Order including any extensions.
SECTION 4.0 IMPLEMENT AND CONFIGURE MICROSOFT AZURE Data Factory AND ASSOCIATED TOOLS.
- With the guidance of the CDE Enterprise Architect, the contractor shall review documentation created by a third party, who performed an assessment for CDE based on use cases to (1) create a CEDS database, (2) populate the CEDS database from the existing CDE data warehouse and (3) transition from an Oracle based solution to a Microsoft solution, (4) an implementation plan including training and skill development.
- The contractor shall demonstrate his understanding of the overall project goals and the specific goals as pertains to the contractor’s assignment for this project to the satisfaction of the enterprise architect.
- The contractor be able to advise and provide guidance on the requested work.
- The contractor shall provision Microsoft Azure Data Factory.
- The contractor shall use ADF to load both CEDS IDS and CEDS Data Warehouse databases from a different source using mapping documentation created by the department.
- The contractor shall thoroughly test and document each step taken and perform knowledge transfer to the CDE staff.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Oracle,Azure,SQL Server,Microsoft Technologies,Azure Data Factory,ADF,SSIS,SQL,Web App Server,Microsoft Solution
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4710