***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Data Analyst
Location : Lincoln, NE (100% Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Program Data Analyst
Under general supervision organizes and analyzes programmatic data to meet the business needs of the organization. Recognizes and analyzes trends and critical elements in data pertinent to identify a problem and possible solutions. Synthesizes and summarizes complex and complicated data to assist end users in understanding and using information; assists in translating data to knowledge for use in programmatic decision making. Prepares routine and ad hoc state and federal reports to meet reporting requirements and program needs; and to document findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related field required (Master’s degree preferred).
- 5+ years’ experience in data analysis or management role.
- Proficiency in use of Oracle, Azure, Snowflake, SAS and SQL programming languages. Experience in using data mining and modeling tools to assess significant differences, similarities, correlations, or trends.
- Knowledge of the principles and methods used in the collection, analysis, and presentation of administrative and managerial data. Proficiency in the use of various data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Strong organization, planning, and decision-making skills. Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks. Strong collaboration skills to exchange information effectively with a variety of groups.
- Proficient in spoken and written English language to communicate complex information accurately and clearly. Experience in healthcare or public health settings preferred.
- Data Visualization Tools – Must be proficient in data visualization tools like Tableau – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Database – Proficiency in use of Orazcle, Azure, Snowflake, SAS and SQL programming languages – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Bachelor’s Degree – Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related field required (Master’s degree preferred)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5280 EX 107/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Data Visualization Tools,Database,Orazcle, Azure, Snowflake, SAS,SQL
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Monrhs
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4637