*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Customer Service Center Lead
Location : Denver, CO (Remote, Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
- The Behavioral Health Administration launched on July 1, 2022 and is the first of its kind, working across all payer groups to measure results, hold providers accountable, and improve access. It will be empowered to lead change, to publicly hold itself and its stakeholders accountable, and to take advantage of every opportunity to ensure Coloradans feel a sense of improved quality of life when they intersect with our system. It will be instrumental in achieving the vision to have a comprehensive, equitable, effective continuum of behavioral health services that meet the needs of all Coloradans in the right place, at the right time, to achieve whole person health and well-being.
Description of Job
- The Colorado Behavioral Health Administration is looking for a proven Customer Support Lead with experience in establishing a help desk environment. Please note, this position will serve as a lead for a customer support help desk for a new web-based technology system and will not provide any deskside, network, or printer support.
- The Support and Training Lead will support the primary interface between the Behavioral Health Administration and Colorado’s behavioral health providers who are using a new web-based technology system called BHA Provider Services. This role will be responsible for development and establishment of a new help desk environment, supervising and supporting the team responsible for training new and existing users, responding to help desk queries, and working with the product team to provide feedback from users for continuous platform improvements.
Primary Duties Include
- Help Desk Establishment and Development
- Establishment and development of a new help desk environment to support Colorado behavioral health providers with the new web-based technology system, BHA Provider Services
- Ability to review and recommend ticketing systems
- Expand knowledge base of the current support system to better provide just-in-time support
- Identify key performance indicators
- Responsible for the day to day stability of the team. Directs and monitors the work effort of others to ensure the team operates smoothly and efficiently.
- Develops, administers, implements, and communicates consistent practices and processes for the team
- Ensures resolution of outstanding issues; directs and supports the team’s work efforts, maximizes productivity, and achieves short term goals.
- Directs the completion of work based on prioritizations; sets team up for success by establishing goals, action plans, deadlines, and standards
- Closely tracks efforts to confirm work is performed according to established standards.
- Leads and influences the team’s best work by serving as an escalation point, solving routine problems, and providing instruction and guidance to ensure full understanding of designated activities
- Supporting the coordination of publication for training materials so that users can self-support and self-train
- Supporting the training of new users on the product
- Supporting the training of existing users on new product features
Supporting team members and serving as the lead in:
- Responding to help desk queries from users of the platform
- Providing first line remote support to users of the platform
- Helping users troubleshoot web-based technology issues
- Flagging critical web-based technology errors to the vendor hosting the platform
- Identifying next steps to solve errors while being available and communicative with users throughout the process
- Documenting and tracking issues
Product and Process Improvement
- Supporting team members and serving as the lead in user management (eg., adding new users to the platform, removing users, password resets)
- Working with the product team to improve the platform by analyzing patterns across help desk tickets
- Establishing a sustainable and effective strategy for the future of support as the platform grows in size and user base
Experience and Qualifications
Education and Experience:
- One year experience in establishing and setting up a help desk environment
- One year experience in establishing help desk processes
- Two years of Lead experience
- Five years of experience in Information Technology; providing Application/Software customer support; or in an occupational field related to the work assigned to the position.
The preferred candidate will exhibit:
- Ability to motivate and influence others
- Ability to effectively lead a team
- Ability to set goals, work independently, and drive results
- Diplomatic, persuasive, and tactful with excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to effectively manage time and tasks.
- Ability to solve complex problems, participate in continuous improvement, and adapt to the ideas of others.
- Technical versatility and creativity to deliver and contribute ideas/solutions
Qualification – Description
- Communication skills both verbal and written – Proven excellence in customer service
- Integration planning and strategy – Experience in establishing a new help desk environment
- Learning ability – Ability to learn new web-based technology systems
- Process Flow Analysis
- Project management
- Staff supervisory
- Team work
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-8538 EX 115
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Customer Service Center Lead
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4423