***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : CRM Data Analyst
Location : Richfield, MN (Hybrid)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6+ Years
Job Description :
- Primary responsibilities include supporting the creation and execution of contact, content, personalization, and creative development strategies. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work with groups from all parts of a company to influence and inspire without authority, while effectively managing multiple hands-on projects and optimizing current strategies. (This is not a creative design, a copywriting, a coding/technical development role, nor project manager role.)
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, seeks challenges and has a deep passion for identifying emerging opportunities across digital communication vehicles, channels and customer touch points.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Functions) – List in order of importance
Support the definition, development and delivery of CRM strategies that are customer-focused, operationally-sustainable, and have measurable incremental ROI for client.
- Act as a CRM business expert on cross-functional projects and campaigns
- Listen and manage different points of view
- Develop comprehensive test plans to optimize CRM and business KPIs
- Analyze and report on CRM KPIs using Excel & share insights with business partners
- Analyze data to drive growth of campaigns and business
- Cross-functional project management
- Team leadership and professional development
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Six or more years of digital marketing or marketing related experience (incl. advanced education).
- Effective management of cross-functional projects
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong analytic skills; ability to use Excel to derive insights from data and work with large data sets
- Strong communication skills – listening and managing differing points of view
- Strong attention to detail
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- A:B and/or multivariate testing experience
- Experience developing strategies
- Ability to influence without authority
- Customer Experience (CX) experience – putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4541