***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Cloud Platform Engineer
Location : Carlsbad , CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long term
Interview Type : Skype OR Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
- Working with our Data Engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Design and build compliance platform for AWS resources
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Automate Security and Operational Best Practice
- Five years’ experience of Hands-on Experience with Cloud Platform such as AWS, hands-on experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Five years’ experience in developing software using languages such as Python or Java.
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Practical experience in using a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS or Databricks, CD responsibilities can include provisioning infrastructure, managing changes, deploying artifacts, verifying, and monitoring those changes.
- In depth knowledge about API calls and how to use it to build an API with Lambdas and API Gateway.
- Experience with AWS Data Related Services, which include but not limited to S3, Redshift, Athena, Glue.
- Ability to work independently, with good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with AWS Security, which includes but not limited to writing IAM Policies, creating Access keys, and configuring Subnet
- Hands-on Experience with Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Experience with VCE-GitHub
- Security-first design, HaschiCorp Vault is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- AWS Certified Engineer – Associate level or equivalent
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5381 EX 112/ 470-480-2408/102
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Cloud Formation , Terraform S3, Redshift, Athena, Glue AWS Data,VCE-GitHub AWS service APIs, AWS CLI,Data bricks,SDKs,AWS Certified Engineer
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: Long Term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3801