***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Cloud Network Engineer
Location : Louisville, KY
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
Job Description Summary:
- The Senior Cloud Network Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of large-scale Hybrid and Multi-Cloud environments. This hands-on position will provide technical expertise regarding such things as SDN, NFV, Network automation, LAN / WAN, VPN, and Load-balancing technologies within a Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure.
- This Engineer will take direction from the department Leads and Associate Director to perform all tasks related to our objectives focused in providing connectivity to Cloud Service Providers and 3rd party businesses.
- The Senior Cloud Network Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering and operational support for Humana’s multi-cloud, multi-region hybrid cloud infrastructures which includes on premise datacenters which serves as on ramps to cloud service providers like Azure, AWS and GCP. The primary responsibility of the Senior Network Cloud Engineer will be to provide the highest quality network infrastructure environment support which includes management and troubleshooting of network solutions including routers, firewalls, switches, appliances, and cloud native network and security solutions.
The position will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and operate network solutions (routers, firewalls, switches, cloud networking) in the cloud and in on premise datacenters with a focus on reliability, throughput, scalability, and security which will help us scale with the needs of the business
- Monitor and tune network infrastructure to identify and eliminate issues and potential bottlenecks
- Provide a level of escalation in response to incidents/requests regarding network performance and configuration, including off hour’s escalations
- Maintain network documentation, run-books, diagrams, and network assets in the configuration management database
- Develop and continually improve guidelines and procedures related to Network management including process and efficiency improvements
- Provisioning and configuration of private network circuits for connectivity from Datacenter, WAN, and Campus network to our cloud network.
- Integration with related infrastructure engineering efforts.
- Disaster recovery/business continuity integration.
- Write & maintain Infrastructure as Code using Terraform Enterprise, and Ansible
- 5 years of experience designing, deploying, maintaining, and improving wired, and cloud networks Areas of focus are preferred with Cisco, Palo Alto.
- Strong BGP knowledge and experience is a must
- 2 years of recent and progressive technical experience in cloud network technologies
- Hands on experience with cloud service providers Microsoft Azure, GCP and AWS
- Intermediate knowledge of at least one Infrastructure-as-a-Code tools (Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Ability to perform, analyze and deduce information from network packet captures using on premise and cloud solutions
- Experience working with Data Center Colocation facilities and Cloud Partner network access provided by vendors such as Equinix and Mega-Port.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile, DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Infrastructure as Code
- Programming/scripting language experience such as Python, Ansible, Terraform.
- Deep understanding of virtual network appliance offerings and how to apply them to public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Familiarity with cloud-native security and network solutions and tools in Azure, AWS and/or Google
- Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace, ThousandEyes, StealthWatch, BigPanda is a plus
- Strong scripting experience: Terraform, Ansible, Python, Perl, bash
- Experience with Container technologies, Docker, Kubernetes, ISTIO and similar are bonuses
*******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: NFV, LAN, WAN, Azure, AWS, GCP, Network Firewalls, Routers, Terraform, Ansible, Palo Alto, DevOps, Python, Splunk, Dynatrace, Perl, BASH, Docker, Kubernetes, BGP, Google, ThousandEyes, StealthWatch, BigPanda. ISTIO
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-215