***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Certified Mulesoft Architect/Engineer
Location : Boston, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
Core Responsibilities & Skills:
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide development team on the choice of Mule components and known MuleSoft patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
- Provide guidance on the deployment approach and configuration of the Mulesoft platform
- Provide guidance to the development teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Mulesoft platform
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Mulesoft platform
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and event driven integrations.
- Knowledge of Mulesoft 3.X & 4.X and migration paths to Mulesoft run-time Fabric.
- Minimum of 5 years exp. in design / development of solutions on Mulesoft platform.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5810 EX 13/470-410-9764 EX 119
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MuleSoft,API,frameworks,Scalability,Reliability
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3730