***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : C# .Net Developer
Location : Richfield, MN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, operating and maintaining products.
- Takes full stack ownership by consistently writing production-ready and testable code.
- Consistently creates optimal design adhering to architectural best practices; considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs.
- Makes sound design/coding decisions keeping customer experience in the forefront.
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards. Conducts code reviews to provide guidance on engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures.
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices.
- Exhibits relentless focus in software reliability engineering standards embedded into development standards.
- Embraces emerging technology opportunities and contributes to the best practices in support of the bank’s technology transformation.
- Contributes to a culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Reviews tasks critically and ensures they are appropriately prioritized and sized for incremental delivery. Anticipates and communicates blockers and delays before they require escalation.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of relevant experience
- Strong C# experience
- Full stack development
- Good communication skills and language fluency
- MS SQL database (writing functions, stored procedures, and performance tuning)
- Multithreading development (async/await)
- Dependency injection
- Writing and running unit tests
- .NET Core or .NET Standard experience
- NET Core experience
- js front-end experience
- Previous financial industry experience
- CI/CD experience
- Cloud development experience (Kubernetes and docker)
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture or Microservices
- Responsible for development of web application systems for Online Banking and Money Movement.
- Maintain development activities that support internet banking development, ensuring high quality work.
- Understanding current .NET technological trends. Demonstrable detailed understanding of design principles and methods, technology and standards.
- Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents.
- Work with project Managers and development leads to complete assigned tasks and with expected quality and on time.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams and vendor resources. Skills: Knowledge of authoring tools and human interface.
- Must be experienced with performance aspects of application development.
- Knowledge of DBMSs, development methodology, standards, design tools and specification representation. MCP +internet or other certifications like Win 95/98/NT/Unix, Java Script, VB Script, PERL, XML, HTML, SQL Server, Oracle, Progress, MS Front Page, Cold Fusion, Visual Interdev, ActiveX and Java Applets, ISAPI/NSAPI or MS IIS.
- Knowledge of web design principles and standards, firewall and network security and Internet database connectivity.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Position Keywords: .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, React.js, CI/C, Microservices, XML,HTML,SQL Server, Oracle, VB Script, Java Script, Unix
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4083