***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Business Systems Analyst
Location : Richfield,MN (On-site)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam Interview Only
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- This role is for one of the Ecommerce Platform team. Ecommerce Platform has several teams that focus on individual focus areas. Each of these teams provide highly available and scalable services that provide the relevant information to client website. These services (both backend and frontend) have to be highly available and scalable due to the number of users and the nature of our API consumers. There are no room for errors and we believe we have the right team and process in place to ensure we release high quality software. All the Ecommerce Platform teams are fast paced and always focused on results. You will get an opportunity to work with experts in these domains and technologies who have the experience building customer facing applications that are highly available and scalable.
- In this role, you will be a critical member of the Fulfillment Services Team of Ecommerce Platform. The Fulfillment Services team’s vision is to provide the customer with a faster fulfillment option for a cheaper price. You will be part of the team that builds Backend Services and Frontend components that provide and configure Fulfillment information to the website.
Position Summary/Job Description:
We are looking for a highly skilled and organized Business Systems Analyst that can help act as a Subject Matter Expert on the Fulfillment Domain. Primary responsibilities include
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to bring in requirements and break them down into meaningful chunks of work that can be handed over to Dev teams
- Work closely with Product Managers and UX Designers to groom and refine features so that they are complete and concise.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Fulfillment domain, answering questions from within the team as well as other team members.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies and facilitate these meetings on a need basis
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager and Project Manager to maintain the team’s backlog of work and roadmap.
- What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- JIRA (must have) – 2+ years (current experience)
- User Story Writing – 3+ years
- Requirements Gathering – 3+ years
- Excellent Communication Skills
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-8564 EXT 116
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: JIRA,Scrum,Backend Services
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4607