***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Product Owner
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 8 Years
- The Department of Human Services – Community Partnerships welcomes your interest in the Interoperability Product Owner position. 21st century health and human service delivery relies on cross-system data utilization and being able to measure and link outcomes across systems. The complexity of data, technology and business processes that must converge to support interoperability demands orchestration. This position oversees the execution and operations of the Department’s interoperability program. This position serves as the CDHS product owner for the suite of services comprising the interoperability program with a strong emphasis on business analysis. This position focuses on translating business value and needs with the tactical piece of product delivery and creates and manages the products backlog. This position also owns the epics, user stories, and iterations for the product to ensure program value is achieved.
Responsibilities in this position include:
- Assess business and program needs for input into development of roadmap for JAI
- Analyze and understand project scope and objectives based on discussions with stakeholders.
- Elicit business requirements from project sponsors and stakeholders through research, focus groups, interviews, process flow creation, surveys, or other methods to determine the business need and associated resolution through process design, redesign and / or technology.
- Validate, prioritize, refine, and organize requirements.
- Interpret customer requests and business needs into requirements for technical and non-technical process-based solutions that meet the customer’s mission, project scope, and objectives.
- Provide agency determinations related to an agile development process, prioritization of all work throughout the lifecycle including sprint planning, deployment, and post-deployment support Joint Agency Interoperability (JAI)
- Subject matter expert for the tactical operation for the JAI product roadmap
- Create Release Plans and/or the Product Backlog and plans for ongoing operations and maintenance of all implemented work streams
- Facilitate consistent engagement from the stakeholder community
- Final arbiter of all inputs by refining customer requirements, defining acceptance criteria of the requirement feature and submitting the master epic
- Manage workgroups and bringing those recommendations to the appropriate leadership groups for interoperability services and ultimately serving as the decision maker on behalf of the various stakeholders
- Coach, empower, and mentor members of the interagency JAI team as needed in order to foster a team culture of high performance and psychological safety.
- Product owner for the suite of interoperability technology services including but not limited to:
- Data Integration
- User Access and Identity Management
- Client/person/entity matching & Identity Resolution
- Consent Management
- Data Management
- Business Workflow
- Develop annual tactical budget
- Establish appropriate budget requires collaboration with OIT and other partners to determine the future needs, tools to be leveraged and resources required to support the various operation
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders to align or directly support the Department’s mission with respect to interoperability
- Bachelor’s Degree – Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5283 EX 110 /470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Business Analysis,IAM,Agile,Workflow,Analytics,JAI,Process Design
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3782