*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Business Analyst
Location : Austin, TX (Remote, Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 14 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience :6 Years
Job Description :
The Business Analyst uses their knowledge and experience with required software developments processes and standards to perform analysis and testing on moderately complex items that effectively meet the needs. Business Analyst must demonstrate good time management and communication skills. They produce work products that demonstrate quality, efficiency, and effective use of standards and procedures.
- 2 years functional analyst experience
- 5 years QA experience including writing and executing test cases.
- 3 years Healthcare payer experience
- 4 years testing of web based applications.
- 5 years of experience in application development projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 2 years of Medicaid experience
- 2 years hands on practical experience working in Agile methodology.
- Strong communication skills
Additional Job Details:1 – Web Testing (P3 – Advanced) | 2 – Agile Team Practices (P2 – Intermediate) | 3 – EDI [Electronic Data Interchange] (P2 – Intermediate) | 4 – State Medicaid (P2 – Intermediate)
*******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5352 EX – 111/470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Agile
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 14 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-168