***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Business Analyst
Location : Minneapolis, MN (Onsite)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
- The purpose of this position is to support and influence business decisions by gathering various data elements and performing financial and statistical analysis within a functional area. This role is expected to be a subject matter expert on the policies and processes in place in order to assist with troubleshooting, identification and implementation of solutions.
This role is responsible for:
- Documenting standard operating procedures and process flows for the organization to reference. – Gathering and maintaining data and ensuring accuracy of the data for reporting and analysis. – Creating reports and determining the appropriate report design for various audiences. Refining those reports and models used to conduct analysis effectively.
- Performing statistical analysis, modeling, and other quantitative techniques in order to answer business questions, assess business issues and/or recommend courses of action to meet business objectives. – Presenting results of analysis and/or recommendations to portfolio/project managers, business managers, utility partners, and at times external parties.
- Establishing scorecards and dashboards with process performance metrics, targets and triggers.
- Assisting with project execution by providing input to business requirements, test plans, and implementation plans.
- Communicating action plans, status and priorities to appropriate partners.
- Compiling and publishing artifacts and deliverables required of the Project Management Methodology founded on Capability Maturity Model integrated (CMMi) methods as required – Assisting with performing user acceptance testing and ensuring the test results meet defined criteria in order to meet the business objectives
- Acting as a liaison between business leaders, staff and utility functions in order to drive knowledge transfer The ideal candidate for this position must possess:
- The ability to demonstrate self-sufficiency with accessing, processing and interpreting information – The ability to lead, influence, communicate and interact with people of all levels across the organization and external partners as required – Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills – (Not Applicable for Associate role) Demonstrated proficiency in statistical analysis, modeling and scorecard creation – Demonstrated proficiency in completing: Requirements Lists, Non-functional Requirements, Process Model, Use Cases, Data Journal, Business Rule Catalog, Wire Frames, etc. – BA and/or BS in Business, Finance, Mathematics or related field or equivalent work experience.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5281 EX 109/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4744