*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Business Analyst
Location : Denver, CO (Remote, Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- CDHS is looking for a Business Analyst to support the CDHS Kronos Dimensions Project. This position will be responsible for a number of activities to support the project manager and project team. These include and are not limited to the following examples:
- Work closely with stakeholders to help define, gather, and clearly document business rules
- Define, gather, and write clear and well-structured high level business requirements, success criteria, expected outcomes, and full functional and business requirement documentation
- Investigate and analyze process issues and bottlenecks and provide recommendations to make improvements
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; study system capabilities
- Support UAT by internally testing new bug fixes or features and support coordination of post-deployment testing with small groups in the end-user community to validate the change
- Collaborate with project team on roadmap planning and prioritization
- Convert future planned features into smaller user stories
- Assist with project management activities
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst and/or Project Manager with business analyst responsibilities.
- Must be detail oriented and able to distinguish between similar processes.
- Must be able to use logic and critical thinking in problem solving, including the ability to look at a problem using a “big picture” approach and consider multiple options.
- Must have the ability to develop strong relationships and ability to facilitate team atmosphere to solve technical challenges.
- Must be willing and able to accept constructive criticism and handle conflicts.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and work in a rapidly changing, fast growth environment.
- Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Previous Kronos Dimensions or payroll systems experience strongly preferred.
- Technical and Business Intelligence (BI) skills strongly preferred.
- AGILE – Agile Development Methodology
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Process Flow Analysis
- Project management
- Team work
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5280 EX 108/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: BI
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4701