*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Business Analyst
Location : Denver, CO (100% Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10+ Years
Job Description :
- The Contractor shall work closely and collaboratively with the Department’s Project Management Office and the Senior Project Manager for the SLDS project (or designees) to discuss suggestions or issues as they occur and incorporate suggestions or guidance from the Department while performing the work described within this Statement of Work, the purchase order, and the vendor contract.
- The Contractor shall coordinate and prioritize all work to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- The Contractor shall employ an internal quality control process to ensure that all deliverables are complete, accurate, easy to understand, and of high quality.
- The Contractor shall provide deliverables that, at a minimum, are responsive to the specific requirements, organized into a logical order, contain no spelling or grammatical errors, formatted uniformly, and contain accurate information and correct calculations.
- The Contractor shall submit each deliverable to the Project Management Office Manager and the SLDS Senior Project Manager (or designee) for review and approval.
- The Contractor shall retain all work papers generated for reference through the duration of the project and project acceptance.
- The Contractor shall participate in the review and revision process, until the Department provides written acceptance of the deliverable.
- The Contractor shall provide copies of any supporting documentation to the Department upon request of the Department and without charge.
- The Contractor shall respond to all telephone calls, voicemails, and e-mail inquiries from the Department within one (1) business day.
- The Contractor shall enable all Contractor staff to exchange documents and electronic files with the Department staff in formats compatible with the Department’s systems. The Department currently uses Microsoft Office 365.
- The Contractor shall collaborate with all necessary project stakeholders, to execute and deliver all requests which include but are not limited to:
- Analysis of current state
- Development of process diagrams as required
- Current State
- Future State
- Data Sharing process(es)
- Other – as needed
- Gather Requirements
- Provide recommendations for improved processes
- Detailed Use Case Development
- Adult Education: Effectiveness of Adult Education
- Adult Education: Multigenerational Use Case, literacy of kids that parents are in AE
- Dual Enrollment: Effectiveness of Dual Enrollment
- Career Development Incentive Program (CDIP)
- Create documentation to automation of manual processes
- Document data exchange requirements tied to data governance processes
- Detailed documentation of data fields for data to be shared with multiple vendors and other state agencies
- The Contractor will read and assimilate the current project documentation, including but not limited to the contract statement of work and requirements; project documentation created by the project team; client and vendor communications; and any project assessment documentation. The Contractor will interview the project stakeholders to gather project information and status.
- Collaboration and relationship building is a requirement throughout. As always, there is a political component to this project.
- It will be essential that the Contractor listen carefully and follow the guidelines for communicating with the client and the SLDS Senior Project Manager.
- This is a high stakes project with high visibility and the potential for enterprise-wide impact.
- This position will work closely with all levels: executives, managers, and individual contributors.
- In this role, he/she must lead without direct authority over the members of project teams and must be comfortable facilitating meetings.
- He/she must have the ability to prepare and present information about the project and processes to all levels. Additionally, with all levels, he/she will need to negotiate deadlines and provide status updates.
- Diplomacy and professionalism are critical to the success of this role.
- May be asked to assist creating test plans and user acceptance documents that map to defined requirements.
- Submit weekly detailed status reports to the project team members, the SLDS Senior Project manager, and the Project Management Office manager.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings.
- Must have 5 or more years of experience performing business analysis tasks, for concurrent high priority and complex projects and programs comprised of multiple projects.
- Must have in-depth experience identifying and developing use cases for critical projects.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have experience working with personnel in both direct and matrix organizations.
- Must have the ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate.
- Must have experience with writing requirements, overall test plans and user acceptance documents that cover all system components and requirements.
- Must have experience with general IT project Governance and more specific data governance.
- Experience in Colorado K-12 education and management of projects in that area are a plus.
- Experience with data movement and mapping requirements associated with Extract Translate and Load (ETL) processes.
- Experience with Common Education Data Standards (CEDS) is a plus.
- Must have experience in communicating with senior leadership/executive staff on the progress of the high impact projects that he or she shall lead.
- Contractor shall be required to pass a criminal background check.
- Contractor shall be required to comply with Covid requirements if coming to any State of Colorado public government building.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5280 EX 108/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MS Office
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4532