*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Azure Devops Engineer
Location : Denver, CO (Remote, Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
- Azure DevOps Engineer support the State of Colorado Child Welfare System
Candidate Mandatory Requirements
- Must have strong knowledge of automation, source control, configuration management, deployment automation, and CI/CD pipeline stacks (Azure DevOps preferred).
- Must have strong knowledge of shell scripting including Powershell, Bash (or equivalent), and web configuration including IIS.
- Experience with Agile and software development methodologies including working on a Kanban team in a continuous deployment environment.
- Familiarity with Oracle database environments, automating script deployments with SQL Plus or the like preferred.
- Must possess strong communication and collaboration skills that would include building connections between development and operation teams.
- Highly motivated to work both independently and in collaboration with teams.
- Should be able to identify areas of improvement and relieve bottlenecks.
- Should be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding in development concepts, technical designs, database designs, application specifications and system integration
- Helpful to possess strong software security knowledge including (Dynamic and Static Code scanning analysis) (Veracode preferred)
- Helpful to have strong knowledge of revision control systems, branching and merging, and general git knowledge.
- Familiarity with running unit and automated test scripts. Bonus points for experience in Microfocus ALM and UFT.
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Splunk and Dynatrace.
- Familiarity with Microsoft build environment (MsBuild, dotnet build) preferred.
- Helpful to have Automation and configuration management experience (Ansible preferred)
- Experience working with State of Colorado agencies preferred
- AGILE – Agile Development Methodology
- Communication skills both verbal and written
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5280 EX 108/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: DevOps, Azure, Shell, Shell Scripting, PowerShell, BASH, IIS, Kanban, Oracle, SQL, GIT, ALM, UFT, Splunk, Dynatrace, MS Build, .Net, Ansible, Veracode, Microsoft
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-277