***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Azure Database Developer
Location : Atlanta,GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 8 Years
- Collaborate with internal customers, prospects, and stakeholders, understand, and translates business use cases and/or requirements into data analysis and data mapping and consequently data integration routines which involves moving, cleansing, and transforming large amount of data between multiple systems.
- Identifies data sources, provides data flow diagrams, and documents source to target mapping and process.
- Collaborate with the Data Architect to recommend optimal data models for data ingestion and BI developer for analytic reports
- Provide technical enablement to team members developing database applications on a cloud platform.
- Facilitate the development of data integration efforts by leading small teams of 1-2 junior developers in addition to Knowledge of ETL Design Patterns, Error Handling and Configurations.
- Design, implement and maintain database objects (tables, views, indexes, etc.) and database security.
- Collaborate with data stewards, data owners and domain experts to recognize and help adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, validation, and documentation.
- Maintain the data warehouse performance by optimizing batch processing through parallelization, performance tuning etc.
- Work with the Data Architect to establish processes for governing the identification, collection, and use of educational metadata to assure metadata is accurate and valid in the business intelligence environments.
- Ensure data quality through creation of audit controls, proactive monitoring, and data cleansing techniques.
- Troubleshoot performance and reliability issues and investigate anomalous behavior in the Azure environment.
- Responsible for scheduled data processes integrity checks, performing deployments and coordinate for releases.
- Experience with Source Version Control software like GitHub and CICD pipelines
- Provide on-call support after hours as an when needed.
- 7+ years of experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- 5+ Years in BI development leveraging the Microsoft SQL Server. Needs to be an expert in T-SQL
- 5+ Years in SSIS and use of Stored Procedures.
- 1-2 Years in Azure Data Factory, SQL VMs, build and maintain ETL
- Ingest and aggregate data from both internal and external data sources to build our data lake
- Strong understanding data modeling (i.e., conceptual, logical, and physical model design, experience with Operation Data Stores, Enterprise Data warehouses and Data Marts).
- Deep understanding of relational database design concepts and SQL programming
- Experience guiding/mentoring developers with lesser experience.
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong experience with business intelligence and data warehousing design principles and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree – preference in computer/information sciences or business/commerce.
Good to have:
1-2 Years in Azure Data Warehouse (Synapse)
Required / Desired Skills
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
Required 5 Years
- BI development leveraging the Microsoft SQL Server 2014+. Needs to be an expert in T-SQL
Required 5 Years
- SSIS and use of Stored Procedures
Required 5 Years
- Azure Data Factory, SQL VMs, build and maintain ETL
Required 2 Years
- Azure Data Warehouse (Synapse)
Highly desired 2 Years
- Power BI
Required 1 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106/ 470-410-5245 EX 107
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Data Warehousing,Business Intelligence,Azure Data Factory, SQL VMs,Azure Data Warehouse (Synapse),Microsoft SQL Server 2014+,T-SQL Stored Procedures
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3795