*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Automation Test Engineer
Location : Seattle, WA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Description :
Tell us about your department:
- Looking for an Automation Test Engineer to join Enterprise Data Platform engineering team. This team is responsible for delivering the platform and tooling that supports machine learning and other data driven initiatives throughout.
- Engineers on the Enterprise Data Platform team design and build scalable, high performing data streaming systems that can stand up to peak holiday load. We build solutions that require advanced thinking in challenging disciplines like event sourcing, stream processing, and distributed systems. Seeking innovative and technically curious technologists to join us as we make a huge impact across the entire company.
Position Summary/Job Description:
- This is a hands-on testing and automation position. The individual in this roll will be involved with various teams to help them build and test automation scripts, help them determine what to test, and to ensure that the automated testing is generating quality releases throughout the development and deployment cycle.
- This role is accompanied by career rewarding challenges by the very nature of the platform. The individual in this roll will be given the opportunity to deliver solutions in a highly distributed, highly critical environment by leveraging testing suites, and working with the teams to streamline the testing process.
Primary Responsibilities Associated with This Role Are
- Complete assigned testing and test automation requirements.
- Create automated tests for functional and load testing purposes.
- Peer review test automation components for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Provide testing and quality assurance assistance and guidance to developers on the team.
- Complete other assign duties as directed by team leader.
- Candidates must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team. The Automation Engineer must manage professional relationships, be able to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal situations and be comfortable providing critical analysis to assist decision makers.
How much time will the resource spend pair programming?
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- 5 or more years of experience in a similar test automation role.
- 3+ years of experience building applications using Java or any other JVM based language.
- 3+ years of experience with Google Cloud Platform or any other cloud provider.
- 3+ years of experience with Google Cloud BigQuery or any other data warehouse.
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Strong desire to produce and maintain end-user documentation.
Will there be a Hacker Rank test Required for this REQ?
Prescreening Questions: Must be submitted on resume, no exceptions!
- When performing functional verification for a streaming data processing system, what types of test cases do you exercise?
- When performing load testing for a streaming data processing system, what factors can impact the throughput and latency of the system?
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5381 EX 112/470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Java, JVM, GCP, Google Cloud, Google BigQuery
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4453