*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Automation Engineer
Location : Minneapolis, MN (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
- The Automation Engineer tests, creates, implements and supports robotics process and desktop automations. Performs design, scripting, testing, implementing, maintaining and modifying automations of moderate complexity, significance, and risk.
- Creates comprehensive test plans and test cases; defines automation data needs across systems and creates a plan to coordinate this test data.
- Creates and executes performance tests to ensure the expected automation performance levels are achieved.
- Performs, and at times, leads clients and technical staff to investigate, analyze, and resolve technical problems.
- Writes documentation that describes automation capabilities and operating procedures. Estimates and defines time tables and project tasks; analyzes and estimates cost and time.
- Conducts analysis of organizational needs for the creation and implementation of automation solutions; participates in feasibility assessments of new automation opportunities and helps determine best approach for automation.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to six years of relevant work experience with programming concepts, development logic or automating simple to medium complexity processes
- Basic knowledge of data and process modeling, system and application testing, software development life cycle, application design and architecture, programming, implementation, change controls, and robotics suites
- Basic knowledge of Java VBA languages, or other configuration/scripting type technology
- Writing automation scripts for Spring based application
- Should have working experience on rest assured automation framework
- Experience on Cucumber automation tool
- Collaborating with development team
- Should be able to understand requirements and do automation testing
- Comprehensive analytical, technical and application development/programming skills
- Design and develop programs that conduct automatic tests on new and existent software.
- They also use guidelines to develop programs and write automation scripts. Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines. design, program, simulate and test automated machinery and processes in order to complete exact tasks.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5352 EX – 111/470-780-2408/EX-102
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Spring, Java, VBA
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4592