*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Application Developer
Location : Richfield, MN (Hybrid)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 7 Years
Job Description :
- Responsible for development of web application systems for Online Banking and Money Movement. Maintain development activities that support internet banking development, ensuring high quality work. Understanding current .NET technological trends.
- Demonstrable detailed understanding of design principles and methods, technology and standards. Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents.
- Work with project Managers and development leads to complete assigned tasks and with expected quality and on time.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams and vendor resources.
- Knowledge of authoring tools and human interface.
- Must be experienced with performance aspects of application development.
- Knowledge of DBMSs, development methodology, standards, design tools and specification representation.
- MCP +internet or other certifications like Win 95/98/NT/Unix, Java Script, VB Script, PERL, XML, HTML, SQL Server, Oracle, Progress, MS Front Page, Cold Fusion, Visual Interdev, ActiveX and Java Applets, ISAPI/NSAPI or MS IIS.
- Knowledge of web design principles and standards, firewall and network security and Internet database connectivity.
Candidate must be proficient with the following:
Additional preferred knowledge with:
- .NET5/6, Blazor, Microservice development, and Postman/SwaggerUI.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2418 EX 105/470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4371