***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SSIS C# .NET Developer
Location : Hartford, CT (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 9 Years
Job Description :
- The project supports an initiative to collect data from an Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) System, which is mandated by the federal government for certain services.
The project work is divided into several distinct tasks:
- Design, implement, and fully test a solution for reading in and validating attendance data downloaded from the EVV system.
- Design, implement, and fully test a solution for transforming the downloaded EVV data into a format that could be imported into DDS’s Attendance system (WebResDay)
- Design, implement, and fully test code that imports the validated (clean) attendance data into WebResDay
- Design and implement a solution for maintaining EVV-to-WebResDay mappings of service codes, provider IDs (etc.)
- Design, implement and fully test code that
- Identifies visit records that are relevant to vendor-hire situations
- Identifies the appropriate Fiscal Intermediary (FI) for each record
- Applies additional validation logic to ensure that Medicaid claims will be processed correctly
- Sends all vendor-hire visit records to the appropriate FI (via secure FTP)
- Design, implement, and fully test code that imports non-EVV-qualifying attendance (service tracking) data
- Develop documentation for all solutions.
- Provide technical assistance to FIs as needed.
- Considerable experience with SQL Server Development, including tables, views, stored procedures, user-defined
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS functions, and complex SQL DML.
- Significant experience in C#
- Extensive experience with unit testing (including both unit and integration testing), preferably using Xunit.
Experience with Visual Studio for development, testing, debugging and deploying applications.
- Considerable experience with project support activities including:
- Designing applications and databases
- Tracking issues
- Coordinating user acceptance testing
- Creating technical documentation
- Database – Data Modeling
- Database – Microsoft SQL Server
- Database – Transact-SQL
- Languages – C#
- Languages – SQL
- Others – SQL Server Integration Services : Microsoft’s tooling for creating scheduled jobs for Extracting,
- Transforming, and Loading data.
- Others -Testing : Experience with testing SSIS packages and C# code.
- Others – GIT : Source Code Control System
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5280 EX 108/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4740