*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Java API Developer
Location : OR, Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type :W2
Experience : 8+ Years
Job Description :
- Key Accountability for the API Development: 8+ years of experience – Implement and deploy API solutions while demonstrating expertise in a number of areas including cloud computing, API design and development, Public and Private API design and development, cloud messaging, ground-to-cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems. Supports projects and design recommendations that span the entire infrastructure. Contributes to creating strategy and evolvable systems, including guidelines, standards, and policies. Collaborates with business leaders to help define business strategy and align creative information technology systems architecture to support the strategy. This requires a high degree of interaction with business and operations units to understand the functional needs of the system users as well as the various technology teams, both within and outside of a financial firm.
- API engineers with a range of expertise including design, coding, and deployment. Demonstrate a creativity and innovation in building API solutions that match rapidly changing business line need. Continuously drive and enforce technical process improvements. Effectively communicate and collaborate with a variety of different audiences. The candidate takes responsibility of the software artifacts produced adhering to Client standards to ensure minimal impact to the customer experience. The candidate will be adept with the agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles.
- 8+ years of progressive responsibilities in one or more of the following areas: API development and delivery, solution architecture, application design, Expertise in Java/Java EE and web-based applications and services.
- 5+ years of experience/expertise in large scale customer facing enterprise Java applications using Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot Frameworks, GraphQL, Object Relational Mapping (ORM), Java EE Design Patterns, JMS/Kafka, Webservices, relational database, NoSQL cloud supported databases (like Mongo DB / Cassandra preferred)
- 4+ years of experience – Designing API (Domain Driven Design) & Microservices architecture/design/implementation
- 4+ years of experience in managing agile/scrum engineer teams in a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment
- Experience working in a DevOps environment (Git/GitHub, CI/CD Pipelines, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with integrating code scanning into CI/CD pipeline
- Working knowledge of scripting and coding such as, Python, Shell/BASH scripting, Apex and Groovy
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Git, Sourcetree, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ant, and Bamboo)
- Experience with environment Management Tools, Sandbox provisioning and deployments.
- Working knowledge of one or another code scanning tools like Checkmarx, Fortify, SonarQube, Black Duck etc.
- Thorough understanding of a feature, the users impacted, the flows impacted and feature’s purpose
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Admin and/or Developer certification – good to have not required
- Demonstrated maturity and resilience in resolving people, process, and project issues.
- Cloud native application development in Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience documenting and testing API’s using tools like Swagger, Postman, SoapUI, JMeter, etc.
- Test capability SOAUPUI, Selenium, Cucumber, Postman
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization of services via OAuth 2
- Experience using Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies
- Exceptional technical expertise in architectural design, development and implementation with specialization in multiple technology disciplines, platforms and applications
- Extensive knowledge in system integration and business process modeling
- Good knowledge/exposure working with rich web apps built using frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.js
- Superior understanding of the enterprise architectural blueprint requirements and the impact on business functions
- Considerable technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience maintaining and distributing internal component libraries.
- Expertise in web accessibility specifically WCAG standards.
- Experience in the application security and OWASP principles.
- Understanding of Authentication/Authorization, Webservices Security, Certificates and Web Protocols.
- Experience in improving operating performance of existing systems and development practices.
- Experience in financial/banking domain.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5281 EX 109/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Java, Spring,Spring MVC, MVC, GraphQL, JMS, Kafka, MongoDB, Cassandra, DevOps, GIT, Github, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure, AWS, GCP, Python, Shell, BASH, APEX, Groovy, SourceTree, Bitbucket, Jenkins, ANT, Bamboo, Sandbox, CheckMarx, HP Fortify, HP, Sonar, Qube, Swagger, Postman, SOAP, JMeter, Selenium, CucumberJS, Oauth, Angular, ReactJs, Vue.Js, Design Patterns, NoSQL, Scripting, Black Duck, SOAUPUI
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-274