***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : API Developers
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6-12 months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
- We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer ? API, Microservices, to take our core API platform and services that powers our products to the next level. You will be working closely on a tight knit team that will be developing the next generation of secure and performant APIs for consumption by multiple applications teams across mobile, web and direct API integration experiences.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, operating, maintaining and evolving secure and performant APIs and services that power applications across web, mobile and API integration experiences.
- Takes full stack ownership by consistently writing production-ready and testable code.
- Consistently creates optimal design adhering to architectural best practices; considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs.
- Makes sound design/coding decisions keeping customer experience in the forefront.
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards. Conducts code reviews to provide guidance on engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures.
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices.
- Exhibits relentless focus in software reliability engineering standards embedded into development standards.
- Embraces emerging technology opportunities and contributes to the best practices in support of the bank’s technology transformation.
- Contributes to a culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Reviews tasks critically and ensures they are appropriately prioritized and sized for incremental delivery. Anticipates and communicates blockers and delays before they require escalation.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to six years of relevant experience
- Experience designing and developing, maintaining and evolving secure and performant RESTful APIs and services, preferably using Java and Spring/Spring Boot technologies
- Good understanding of microservice architecture principles including event-driven, reactive, asynchronous communication patterns, message queues, containerization, API Gateway, service mesh, tracing, observability
- Proficiency with ORM frameworks such as JPA, Hibernate.
- Strong RDBMS skills including data modeling and entity design
- Proficiency with object oriented analysis and design and/or domain driven design principles
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as jUnit, TestNG, Mockito.
- Has a complete understanding of a feature, the users impacted, the flows impacted and feature’s purpose
- Focuses on the bigger picture, identifying and prioritizing with the aim to consider more than one domain in this analysis
- Creates project proposals and designs that have considerable impact or touch multiple systems
- Technical designs are clear, well thought out, and considers dependencies, failure states, maintainability, testability and ease of support
- Considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs
- Has a thorough understanding of the team’s domain, how work in this domain relates to the team’s objectives and deliverables and how it contributes to overall business strategy and how technical strategy maps to this
- Understands the organization’s company strategy and how the engineering strategy aligns to this
- Thoroughly understands the business model in relation to their current product focus area
- Looks for opportunities to simplify product and technical design
- Adept with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles
- Able to communicate processes and results with all parties involved in the product team, including engineers, product owner, scrum master, third party vendors and customers
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- APIs, Microservices
- Java, Spring Boot
- REST, GraphQL
- Asynchronous messaging queues, Kafka, RabbitMQ, PubSub, streaming, event driven architecture
- RDBMS, MySQL
- Cloud: AWS, GCP, Azure
- API Gateway, Apigee, Netflix Zuul; Service Mesh, Istio
- Docker, Kubernetes
- OAuth2, OpenID, SAML
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-8564 EXT 116/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: API,Microservices,Java,Spring,Containerization,JPA,Hibernate,JUnit,TestNG,MockIto,GraphQL,Swagger,Kafka,RabbitMQ,Streaming,MySQL,AWS,GCP,Azure,APIGEE,Zuul,Docker,Kubernetes,Oauth,SAML,PubSub,Service Mesh,Istio
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4537