***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : API Developer
Location : San Diego, CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
Job Description: Tell us about your department:
- We help enrich and save lives through technology and meaningful connection. We are working to revolutionize the active-aging market. As a part of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s daily lives!
- The Core Products and Services team helps enrich and save customers’ lives by delivering high-quality and easy-to-use digital experiences by building devices, apps, and platforms that empower our customers to live independently longer.
- As a Senior Software Engineer on the Caregiver App team, you will help lead development of the services that power our Link app and help give caregivers piece of mind of their loved one’s safety! You will have the opportunity to design, develop, and maintain the software that delivers our best-in-class app experience as well as our life-saving urgent response systems. Our customers and their loved ones depend on our products and services every day. Your job will be critical to our success in meeting their needs!
Position Summary/Job Description:
- Design and develop enterprise event driven platform services.
- Work closely with product owners, architecture, and teams to lead feature implementation and source third-party solutions when appropriate
- Coach and mentor mid-level Software Engineers
- Implement and uphold standards and best practices around development processes, coding, and peer reviews
- Optimize existing systems to improve performance and scalability through service/application tuning and code refactoring
- Fully and properly test code to ensure the highest levels of reliability and maintainability
- Research and recommend software solutions and tools that help fix inefficiencies in the development process, team collaboration, etc.
- Help lead and drive development operations initiatives
- Aid IT, CM, QA and support personnel as needed to troubleshoot lower environment as well as production issues.
- Other duties as assigned
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing object-oriented applications
- Strong experience designing and developing well-defined API based services
- Strong drive to learn new technology
- Prior experience with Complex Data integration problems
- Prior experience with source control solutions such as Git or Mercurial
- Prior experience with database design and technologies using SQL or NOSQL databases
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- Prior experience with containerized event-driven microservices (Docker, Kafka)
- Prior experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure
- Prior experience with .NET Core preferred
- Prior experience coaching/mentoring other engineers
- Prior experience with design patterns and application design
- Prior experience with continuous integration and deployment practices and pipelines
- Prior experience with unit testing methods and test-driven development preferred
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5281 EX 109/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: GIT,Mercurial,SQL,NoSQL,Database,Microservices,Docker,Kafka,AWS,Azure,.Net,Containerized
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4481