*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Angular Developer
Location : AZ/IL/RI (Hybrid)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :5 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Description :
- The Angular developer is primarily responsible for crafting, developing, and coding solutions to meet customer expectations and specifications as discussed and detailed in Epics, Features and Stories (SAFe Agile process). You will be working with other developers and leads in the broader organization. Your expertise and inputs into designs and technology solutions will facilitate accurate decision-making and mitigate development and implementation risks.
- The applicant will understand the system development life cycle; Agile software project management approaches; and requirements, design, and test techniques. We are seeking someone who can conceptualize and influence application and interface projects, and therefore ought to understand what advice to give and where to plug in to steer toward desirable outcomes.
- In addition, you should be either experienced or conversant in emerging ideas in application development both on the user interface and middle tier technologies. While not necessarily deep in all of these technologies, you should understand them sufficiently to guide the organization in understanding and possibly adopting them if appropriate.
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years of professional experience in front end development using HTML, CSS, JS & JS frameworks especially in Angular.
- 5+ years of experience and expertise with HTML5, CSS3, Sass/Less, Mixins, Polyfills, JS Libraries & Frameworks like (jQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, Angular 9.0 & above), REST API’s
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with various version control tools like GIT & SVN.
- Working experience of CI/CD pipeline integration, GIT & Jenkins
- Experience with Agile and SAFe Agile development practices with project & task management tools such as SharePoint, Rally, JIRA & Client ALM etc.
- Expert & build& deployment tools like gulp, grunt, docker etc., and having experience with architecting solutions to complex problems.
- Experience with writing custom reusable components, pipes, directives, services & modules using Angular CLI.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to communicate effectively in visual, verbal, and written form to teams, clients and leadership.
- Good understanding of framework code and methods of component architecture
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Working experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing tools – preferably Jasmine, Karma, Protractor or similar alternatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field required
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5283 EX 110/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: HTML, CSS, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, GIT, Apache Subversion, Jenkins, MS Share Point, JIRA, ALM, GulpJS, Grunt, Docker, CLI, Jasmine, Karma.Js, Protractor.JS, RESTJS, JS Frameworks, Mixins, Polyfills, JS Libraries
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 5 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4378