***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Android Developer
Location : Minneapolis, MN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 7+ Years
Job Description :
- Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Strongly Preferred/Skills Experience
- 7+ years of experience developing and implementing Android native applications for mobile phones, and tablets.
- Excellent programming skills in Java/Kotlin
- Experience with Android SDK performance tools, and optimization
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Experience with Dagger, RX Java and MVVM architecture patterns.
- Experience working as a tech lead providing tech assistance for offshore.
- Experience in code governance and quality metrics
- Strong experience in designing and developing native Android frameworks
- Thorough understanding of a feature, the users impacted, the flows impacted and feature’s purpose.
- Technical designs are clear, well thought out, and considers dependencies, failure states, maintainability, testability and ease of support.
- Considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs.
- Understands the team’s domain, how work in this domain relates to the team’s objectives and deliverables and how it contributes to overall business strategy and how technical strategy maps to this.
- Thoroughly understands the business model in relation to their current product focus area.
- Ability to analyze the bigger picture, identifying and prioritizing with the aim to consider more than one domain within an analysis.
- Looks for opportunities to simplify product & technical design.
- Adept with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles.
- Able to communicate processes and results with all parties involved in the product team, including engineers, product owner, scrum master, third party vendors and customers.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5381 EX 112/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Java,Kotlin,Android,Dagger
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 4599