**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Workday Data Analyst
Location: Augusta, Maine
Duration: 6+ Months and possible extension
Interview Type: WebCam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2 ONLY!
Experience: 7 YEARS
The Data Analyst provides support to the project business leads and data conversion team during the Build Life Cycle (BLC) and Data Validation exercises.
This is accomplished by:
- Participating in the delivery of Workday tenant builds by documenting BLC and Validation activities and metrics.
- Developing validation/qualification strategies for tenant data and business processes prior to release into a live environment per the system design specifications.
- Guiding execution of validation/qualification strategies per the build operating procedure(s).
- Providing validation/verification/qualification training where necessary.
- Working with testing team to insure alignment of validation and testing activities.
- Customer and service orientation to support interaction with team resources and contractors.
- Performance and productivity oriented to drive quality testing outcomes and results
- Previous program and/or project management experience.
- Proven experience with IT Risk Management and Control policies and procedures.
- Previous experience working effectively in diverse teams and matrix organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
- Experience using Jira and Smartsheets
**Temporary Remote Work Permitted: Due to COVID-19, the client has agreed to allow the selected candidate to work remotely for the time being. **
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Build Life Cycle (BLC) and Data Validation,Workday,IT Risk Management,project management
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2017
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.