**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Windows Systems Administrator
Location : Salem, OR, (Only for Locals)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 9 Years
Full-time professional work experience in Information Technology. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area with 9 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area. Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of four (4) years. (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.) Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.) Two (2) years of work experience as a Network Engineer-Senior; LAN Administrator-Senior; Help Desk Service Specialist-Senior; Systems Administrator-Intermediate ; Network Engineer-Intermediate; LAN Administrator-Intermediate and Help Desk Service Specialist-Intermediate may substitute for all of the required experience.
The Data Center Windows team needs an additional resource to assist with management of the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)/Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) environment. This environment is used for patching approximately 3600 systems each month. The individual should have expertise with SCCM/MECM, Windows Server platforms, enterprise environments and have experience working directly with customers.
- SCCM/MECM: Must have real-world, hands-on experience using a SCCM/MECM environment for patch management. This includes using SCCM/MECM for creating maintenance windows and Automatic Deployment Rules (ADRs).
- Windows Server: Must have experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server in an enterprise environment.
- Communications: Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Customer Service: Must be able to work with difficult customers in a friendly engaging manner.
- Assist technical team with monthly patches
- Fix any issues stemming from patches or SCCM/MECM clients
- Validate patching schedule prior to the monthly patching schedule
- Microsoft SQL Server Proficient (4-6 Years) Yes
- Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT/Vista/7 Proficient (4-6 Years) Yes
- Communication skills both verbal and written Proficient (4-6 Years) Yes
- Learning ability Proficient (4-6 Years) Yes
- Team work Proficient (4-6 Years) Yes
- Active Directory Proficient (4-6 Years) Yes
- IIS Proficient (4-6 Years) Yes
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) Proficient (4-6 Years) Yes
- MicrosoftOffice Proficient (4-6 Years) Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Ph : 470-480-2407 Ex 101 / 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Microsoft SQL Server ,Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT/Vista/ ,Active Directory , IIS ,Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) ,Network Engineering, MicrosoftOffice ,LAN Administrator, Help Desk Service, Systems Administrator, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM),Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM),Windows Server, ADRs, Customer Service
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3446